Colour not shown that you're after?
Grey with Beige Points
Dark Grey with Pink Points
All colour options may not be shown in the images - we're working on this fast as we can! Email us firstname.lastname@example.org if you urgently require an image.
Need help with the sizing?
Sizes are listed in Italian sizes, for sizing charts please click the size guide option in the box above.
Features of the Animo tailcoat
- Animo tailcoats are made from a very technical and elastic fabric which allows free body movement whilst keeping the jacket fitted and stylish for the rider.
- This tailcoat is made from the new EVO fabric, the latest revolution from Animo after continued research. The EVO fabric expresses a new concept of lightness and wearability that has become fundamental for all riders. Wearing this jacket will feel like having a second skin: elasticity, comfort and high technicality all contribute to this.
- The special composition of the technical fabric, with added silver ions in the fabric reduces bacteria and therefore bad odours. Body moisture and perspiration are transferred to the outside of the jacket and the UV rays rejected, keeping the rider feeling fresh and providing protection from both the cold and heat.
- The tailcoats are extremely lightweight with a soft touch fabric providing comfortable and elegant jackets for riders performing in any discipline.
- Each tail has a small zip pockets providing an option for weights if necessary.
How to wash your Animo tailcoat
Animo tailcoats are machine washable...how easy is that! Machine wash at 30 degrees then simply hang up to dry. Do not tumble dry, iron or dry clean.