The new Animo custom jackets range
This jacket is part of the Animo custom jackets range, we have designed a few ourselves to hold in stock which saves you the £50 customisation charge and the 4-6 weeks production wait.
Rather design your own?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your design requests.
Need help with the sizing?
Sizes are listed in Italian sizes, for sizing charts please click the size guide option in the box above. We can order more sizes of this jacket in Navy Blue within two weeks as it is held in factory stock. Pop us an email if your size in Navy Blue isn't showing and we'll order one in for you.
Features of the Animo show jacket
- This show jacket features a red collar with silver swarovski crystals and white piping around the edge of the collar and stunning grey patterned buttons, unique to Animo.
- Animo show jackets are the leading example of why Animo is considered to be one of the finest manufacturers of equestrian clothing. The show jackets are made from a very technical and elastic fabric which allows free body movement whilst keeping the jacket fitted and stylish for the rider.
- This jacket is made from the new EVO fabric, the latest revolution from Animo after continued research. The EVO fabric expresses a new concept of lightness and wearability that has become fundamental for all riders. Wearing this jacket will feel like having a second skin: elasticity, comfort and high technicality all contribute to this.
- The special composition of the technical fabric, with added silver ions in the fabric reduces bacteria and therefore bad odours. Body moisture and perspiration are transferred to the outside of the jacket and the UV rays rejected, keeping the rider feeling fresh and providing protection from both the cold and heat.
- The jackets are extremely lightweight with a soft touch fabric providing comfortable and elegant jackets for riders performing in any discipline.
How to wash your Animo show jacket
Animo show jackets are machine washable...how easy is that! Machine wash at 30 degrees then simply hang up to dry. Do not tumble dry, iron or dry clean.